AN AFTERNOON WITH MKONLINE IN BERLIN
Mkonline stages a series of half-day conferences, An Afternoon with MKonline. The aim is to provide you with convenient access to high quality market analysis, on topics relevant for your everyday work “right now”.
Mark your calendar with the next event in Berlin as a part of this conference series.
The participation fee is EUR 210. Due to limited seating, the first come first served rule applies.
Register at email@example.com, with subject, An Afternoon with MKonline in Berlin. Make sure to include your name, company and phone number. Registration is binding.
Program on 23/04/2015
13:00 Registration and light lunch
13:10 – 13:15 Welcome (Carsten Focke-Wenzel – Sales Manager)
13:15 – 14:00 Dr. Anamaria Toebe, Analyst MKonline and Eylert Ellefsen, Head of Continental Analysis, MKonline:
New market platforms
- New ENTSOE transparency platform
- Flow based market coupling in CWE. Introduction in May.
14:00 – 14:30 Coffee break
14:30 – 15:10 Eylert Ellefsen, Head of Continental Analysis, MKonline: German forward market, focus on Q2 to Q4 – price scenarios
- Scenarios based on weather driven uncertainties.
- Effects of flow based market coupling.
15:15- 15:45 N.N., MKContinental: Real time data and their importance for IntraDay trading.
(Presentation in German)
- Use live data in order to discover trading strategies particularly in combination with MKonline’s fundamental data.
16:00 – 16:50 Dr. Blazej Radomski, Head of German Analysis, MKonline and Dr. Florian Frank, Analyst and Founder, Enexory: Weather Effects on imbalance and intraday prices.
- The influence from weather changes on intraday and the imbalance market power price developments in comaprison with the Day Ahead market.
17:00 End of the workshop